2024 Annual Conference
Date: March 21, 2024 at 6:00 PM MDT – March 23, 2024 at 3:00 PM MDT
Location: Las Vegas, NV
The theme of the conference will be "Go and do likewise."
- Watch Gary Bledsoe, President of the Texas NAACP, present his talk, The Role and Obligation of the Legal Community to Protect our Constitution, Democracy and Freedom.
- Watch the Honorable Judge Bernice Bouie Donald, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit (retired), recieve the J. Clifford Wallace Award and deliver the keynote address, Who is my Neighbor? My Journey in the Law.
- Watch Chief Justice Hassan Jallow, Supreme Court of The Gambia, deliver his address, Civil Rights and Social Justice: An African Perspective.
- Watch Elder Quentin L. Cook of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles present Robert Abrams, Former Attorney General of New York, with the Thomas L. Kane Award on June 9, 2022 as the opening event of the 2022 Annual Conference.
- Watch Professor Shima Baradaran Baughman's remarks from the 2022 Annual Conference, "Lawyers For Such a Time as This".
2013 Annual Conference
Watch the opening remarks of the JRCLS 2013 Annual Conference held February 15, 2013, celebrating the 25th Anniversary of the J. Reuben Clark Law Society. Speakers include Ginny Isaacson, the Conference Chair, Jeff Bradford, the Chair of the student Chapters Board, and Doug Bush, the International Chair of the JRCLS.
Watch Elder Holland's remarks at the 2013 Annual Conference. Part One | Part Two